CPCA StandardsAll certification notifications need to be made minimum 3 days in advance to Deanie Earthman by email at email@example.com. Deanie will assign a number to the certification.All handlers and certifying officials need to be current members of the association at the time of certification.Master score sheets need to be submitted to Deanie Earthman within 7 days of completion by either email, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail, email for the address.
1. Five years experience as a K-9 handler.
2. Resume with supporting documentation submitted to the executive board for approval showing certifications, K-9 schools, seminars etc.
3. Must have certified at least one dog with the C.P.C.A. in each area applying for.
4. Must attend a certifying official class.
5. Must attend an explosive recognition class or have experience as a bomb dog handler if certifying bomb dogs.
6. Must novice judge five K-9 certifications.